Top best answers to the question «Which is the nearest train station to glasgow queen street»
- Buchanan Street Station (600 ft), Cowcaddens Station (1980 ft) and St. Enoch Station (2440 ft away) are close by. Trains arrive frequently at Glasgow Queen Street Station (790 ft), Glasgow Central Station (1740 ft) and Argyle Street Station (2640 ft away). Options include: Network Rail and ScotRail lines.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Which is the nearest train station to glasgow queen street?» often ask the following questions:
❔ Which is the nearest railway station to glasgow queen street?
- Glasgow Queen Street ( Scottish Gaelic: Sràid na Banrighinn) is a city centre railway terminus in Glasgow, Scotland. It is the smaller of the city's two main line railway terminals and the third busiest station in Scotland. The station is situated between George Street to the south...
- Which is the nearest train station to port glasgow?
- Which is the nearest train station to glasgow royal infirmary?
- Which is the nearest train station to glasgow transport museum?
❔ Which is the nearest train station to glasgow airport?
- Travelling to Glasgow Airport by bus is easy as there are several services connecting with Glasgow city centre, other local destinations and beyond. If you’re catching the train to Glasgow Airport, the nearest station is Paisley Gilmour Street – just over one mile from the terminal. From here, you can take the McGill’s 757 bus service.
- Which is the nearest train station to o2 academy glasgow?
- Where is the nearest train station to glasgow?
- Which is the nearest train station to emirates arena in glasgow?
❔ Which is the nearest train station to glasgow university?
- Around 90 buses an hour service the facility. 500 bicycle racks are provided for those cycling to the campus. The nearest train station is Cardonald railway station and the nearest Glasgow subway station is Govan subway station.
- When was glasgow queen street railway station created?
- Which is nearest bus station to glasgow cinema?
- How do you get from glasgow central railway station to glasgow queen street railway station?
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «Which is the nearest train station to glasgow queen street?» so you can surely find the answer!How long is the train from edinburgh to glasgow queen street?
- The average journey time from Edinburgh (Waverley) to Glasgow Queen Street is 1 hour 10 minutes. Journey times might be slightly longer on weekends and Bank Holidays. Use our online journey planner or download a timetable for more details. How many trains a day are there from Edinburgh (Waverley) to Glasgow Queen Street?
Approximately 1 hour - this can vary dependant on time of travel. According to train timetable it can vary from 54 mins to 58 mins on direct routes. If however you travel via Glasgow Central you can add on an extra 25 minutes (so better to go direct!)
Glasgow Central (Scottish Gaelic: Glaschu Mheadhain) is one of two principal mainline rail terminals in Glasgow, Scotland. The railway station was opened by the Caledonian Railway on 1 August 1879 and is one of 20 managed by Network Rail.Which is the nearest train station to easirent edinburgh?
- Directions via Train: The nearest railway station is Edinburgh Waverley which is a 7 minute drive from our Edinburgh branch. Returning Your Car Back to Easirent Edinburgh: Please return your rental car back to our Edinburgh location and drop off the keys as instructed by your booking confirmation.
- By subway The nearest station is Cessnock. Exit the station and turn left, then turn right onto Brand Street and then left onto Lorne Street. Turn left onto Pacific Drive and the entrance to Glasgow Science Centre is at the roundabout. (20-25 mins.)
- Glasgow Queen Street Station Taxi Service is provided by Mytaxe.MyTaxe offers the most reliable Glasgow Queen Street Station taxis & transfer service (Minicabs - Private Hire - Cars - Cabs) and discounted Airport transfer services to passengers arriving or departing (to and from) all London Airports.
- The closest railway station is Glasgow Central, a major mainline station; at around 1,100 metres and there’s Glasgow Queen Street station, slightly further along at just over 1,600 metres away. For a handy guide to travelling by train visit TransPennine Express or National Rail.
There is a bus link between the two stations. Just ask a member of staff to point you in the right direction.
- The nearest light rail station to John Lewis in Edinburgh is a 3 min walk away. What’s the nearest light rail station to John Lewis in Edinburgh? The York Place (Edinburgh Trams), Edinburgh station is the nearest one to John Lewis in Edinburgh. How far is the train station from John Lewis in Edinburgh?
5 minutes walk. When you exit Central Station through the main entrace, turn to your right and continue until you are in front of borders book shop on Buchanan Street. Turn left and walk up Buchanan Street until you come to New Look and turn right immediately. Queen Street station will be to your left hand side about 50m further down the road.
- Glasgow Queen Street is split into two levels, with platforms 1 to 7 on the high level and accessed from the main concourse through ticket barriers.
- Just to the south of it, an old Roman road crossed the Molendinar Burn and those parts to the east and west of the High Street would become the Drygait and Rottenrow respectively. These three streets are the oldest in the city.
- If you need to travel into the city to get to the station, it is supported by several public transport options. The city-wide tram service and the Metroshuttle, ferrying you for free between the cities' rail stations, are very useful, and of course, taxis will drop you at a dedicated taxi rank outside the station.
Where is the Edinburgh Waverley train station?
- Read our guide on Rail Passes . The Edinburgh Waverley train station is the 2nd largest station in Britain. It is 25 acres in the city center at Princes Street between Waverley and North Bridges. Wheelchair accessible.
Glasgow Bridge Street railway station ended in 1905.
High Street - Glasgow - railway station ended in 1977.
Glasgow Bridge Street railway station was created in 1840.
High Street - Glasgow - railway station was created in 1866.
Train. If you're catching the train to Glasgow Airport, the nearest station is Paisley Gilmour Street – just over one mile from the terminal. From here, you can take the McGill's 757 bus service.When did charing cross glasgow train station open?
- Charing Cross Glasgow train station was opened in 1886 by the Glasgow City and District Railway, the first underground railway in Scotland. Charing Cross Glasgow station is sometimes confused with the more well known London station with the same name.