Top best answers to the question «How many calories is in a turkey club sandwich»
How many carbs are in a club sandwich?
- There are 810 calories in a 1 sandwich serving of Denny's Club Sandwich. Calorie breakdown: 43% fat, 36% carbs, 21% protein.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How many calories is in a turkey club sandwich?» often ask the following questions:
❔ How many calories in potbelly turkey sandwich?
- There are 390 calories in 1 sandwich of Potbelly Turkey Sandwich on Skinny Wheat Bread (with Swiss Cheese, Mustard, Lettuce, Sliced Tomato & Mushrooms). Calorie breakdown: 25% fat , 44% carbs, 31% protein.
- How many calories are in oatmeal turkey sandwich?
- How many calories in costco turkey provolone sandwich?
- How many calories in grilled turkey sandwich pdq?
❔ How many calories turkey sandwich with cheese?
How long would it take to burn off 320 KCal? ... Region: US.
|3 oz||turkey breast||74|
- How many calories are in a grilled turkey sandwich?
- How many calories are in a publix turkey sandwich?
- How many calories are in a subway turkey sandwich?
❔ How many calories are in a turkey sandwich?
The Original Style Turkey Sandwich contains naturally lean turkey meat, a healthy start for a sandwich. And it looks healthy, doesn't it? But it finishes at a whopping 831 calories, 35 g fat, 14 g saturated fat, and 2,529 mg sodium. How?
- How many calories are in panera half turkey sandwich?
- How many calories in a jimmy john turkey sandwich?
- How many calories in a turkey bacon swiss sandwich?
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «How many calories is in a turkey club sandwich?» so you can surely find the answer!How many calories in a turkey whole wheat sandwich?
How many calories are in a turkey sandwich?
- Your choice of bread plays a significant role in the total calories of your turkey sandwich. Two slices of regular white bread contain 148 calories, while two slices of cracked wheat bread have 130 calories.
Whole wheat bread, turkey, tomato, avocado, lettuce, mayo - Starbucks Coffee
|For a Serving Size of 1 sandwich (285g)|
|How many calories are in Whole Wheat Turkey Sandwich? Amount of calories in Whole Wheat Turkey Sandwich: Calories 378||Calories from Fat 100.8 (26.7%)|
|% Daily Value *|
|Calories 590||(2469 kJ)|
|Total Carbohydrate||105 g||35%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
- There are 360 calories in a 1/2 portion serving of Panera Bread Sierra Turkey Sandwich. Calorie breakdown: 33% fat, 45% carbs, 22% protein.
|3 oz||turkey breast||74|
|2 oz||white bread||151|
- Normal deli turkey (any flavor, most deli cold cuts are in this range): 65 calories per 2 oz serving. 2 ounces is a pretty small sandwich, 3-4 ounces is more normal. 5 ounces and above is large. Cheese: ~110 calories per ounce. Most supermarkets slice their cheese so that each slice is between 0.5 and 0.75 ounces.
3 oz of turkey should be around 100 calories and the bread could be anywhere from 40 to 150. so i guess that sandwich could be 180-400
How many calories is in this turkey sandwich?
- There are 308 calories in 1 Turkey Sandwich. Calorie breakdown: 27% fat, 36% carbs, 38% protein.
|Six-inch turkey breast sandwich||280||46g|
|Six-inch roast beef sandwich||320||45g|
|Six-inch veggie delite sandwich||230||44g|
|Six-inch subway club sandwich||310||46g|
There are 270 calories in a Half Turkey Sandwich from Panera.How many calories in a slice of turkey sandwich meat?
Lunch meat calories are primarily in the form of protein, but as the below nutritional information shows, beef and pork products like salami can have just as many calories from animal fat. ... Cold Cuts & Lunch Meat Calories.
|Serving||1 slice ( 21 g)|
There are 280 Calories, along with 3.5 fat (g)
- There are 430 calories in a 1 sandwich serving of Deli Delight Turkey & Cheese Soft Roll. Calorie breakdown: 19% fat, 43% carbs, 38% protein.
- A 3-ounce serving, approximately 90 grams, of roasted breast of turkey, skin removed, has 117 calories and less than a gram of fat, according to the U.S.Department of Agriculture's Nutrient Database. Reduced-calorie wheat bread has 45 to 60 calories a slice, depending on the brand.
A standard turkey sandwich made with white bread and 2 ounces of deli turkey contains 210 calories.How many calories in a diner turkey club?
- There are 360 calories in a 1 wrap serving of Fresh & Easy Turkey Club Wrap.
- Calories per Ingredient. Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe. Calories per serving of Grilled Turkey Bacon Swiss Sandwich (1/2) 82 calories of Bread, rye, (1 slice)
- Calories per serving of Grilled Turkey Bacon Swiss Sandwich (1/2) 82 calories of Bread, rye, (1 slice) 75 calories of Oscar Mayer Turkey Breast, 2 oz, (6 slice) 65 calories of Bacon, pork, microwaved, (1.50 medium slices, cooked (raw product packed 20/lb))
While it can be really difficult to find something that fits within your nutritional needs, a Subway turkey sandwich might come close. At only 250 calories per 6-inch sub, the sandwich is extremely reasonable calorie-wise.What to do with leftover turkey club sandwich?
- A turkey club sandwich and butternut squash soup: it’s the perfect Thanksgiving leftover meal! This combo works so well because it’s reminiscent of fall and also has a nice balance of flavor. This sweet, thick, and creamy soup does a fine job of enhancing the mild bird.
Arby's Roast Turkey Ranch & Bacon Market Fresh Sandwich (1 each) contains 78.8g total carbs, 73g net carbs, 35.4g fat, 40.9g protein, and 804 calories.How many calories are in a turkey sandwich with onion and lettuce?
- Sprinkle with onion; top with turkey and lettuce. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style; serve immediately. 1 each: 259 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 701mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
- To reduce overall calories in this sandwich, use light mayonnaise and 2 ounces of turkey instead of 3 ounces Add more tomato slices and lettuce. Be sure to read the labels on loaves of bread to find the wheat bread with the lowest calories per slice.