Top best answers to the question «How long will it take to travel 20 miles at 30mph»
Traveling at 30 miles per hour is the same thing as traveling at 30 miles per 60 minutes. This means that for every minute you travel 1/2 of a mile (30/60). You did that for 20 miles so it took you 40 minutes (there are 40 ““half miles” in 20 miles).
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How long will it take to travel 20 miles at 30mph?» often ask the following questions:
❔ How long will it take to travel 30 miles?
How fast will you be driving? At 60 mph it will take 30 min. At 30 mph it will take 1 hour.
- How long will it take to travel 100 miles at 70 mph?
- How long will it take me to travel 60 miles at 80 mph?
- How far do you travel at 30mph?
❔ How long will it take to travel 80 miles?
It will take you one hour to go 80 miles if you are going 80 mph. How many hours is 82 miles? Velocity equals distance passed per time therefore distance equals velocity times the time you took therefore the distance in this case will be 82 miles times 1 hour which will be 82 miles.
- How long does it take to travel 100 miles?
- How long does it take to travel 1000 miles?
- How long does it take to travel 135 miles?
❔ How long will it take to travel 10 miles at 20 mph?
For example, to go 10 miles at 20 miles per hour, you would divide 10 by 20 to find that segment would take you 0.5 hours. To cover 185 miles at 60 mph, divide 185 by 60 to get 3.08 hours.
- How long does it take to travel 154 miles?
- How long does it take to travel 16 miles?
- How long does it take to travel 20 miles?
9 other answers
40 minutes 30 miles = 1 hour = 60 minutes 20 miles = 60 x 20/30 = 1200/30 = 40. Registered users can ask questions, leave comments, and earn points for submitting new answers.
Boat speed is normally measured in knots, not mph, and distance at sea is normally measured in nautical miles, a bit longer than statute miles. So if your boat is really going 30mph and you have measured 20 miles off a chart, it will take a little...
I’m an avid motorcycle rider and I was using it to figure out how long it would take to travel 25 miles at an average speed of 100 mph. BQ 2020-10-13 12:59:20 Thx for a good site.
Example: If you took a plane from New York to Los Angeles and the flight was 5 hours of air time, what was the speed of the plane, given that the flight path was 2450 miles? The answer is 2450 / 5 = 490 mph (miles per hour) average speed. If you want the result in km/h, you can convert from miles to km to get 788.58 km/h. Distance formula
You can find out how long it will take to drive between any two cities, airports, states, countries, or zip codes. This can also help you plan the best route to travel to your destination. Compare the results with the flight time calculator to see how much longer it might take to drive the distance instead of flying.
Oh, this is an easy problem. It's 30 miles. Need an explanation why? Read the text below. I would first convert miles per hour to meters per second since I 'talk' in meters rather than miles. So, since you said 30 miles per hour, converting that ...
Traveling 30 miles in 1 hour, it takes 100/30 hours or 3 hours 20 minutes to travel 100 miles.
How long will it take you to travel 7 miles going 20 mph? Wiki User. ∙ 2010-04-13 00:57:25. See Answer. Best Answer. Copy. distance = rate * time. 7 miles = 20 mph * t. t = 7 miles / 20 mph ...
To find out how long it will take to travel 15 miles at 100 mi/hr, we must use the formula which relates distance d, time t, and rate of travel or speed r; That formula is: d = rt Substituting in the given information, d = 15 mi. and r = 10 mi./hr...
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «How long will it take to travel 20 miles at 30mph?» so you can surely find the answer!How long does it take to travel 25 miles?
- It is possible to go 25 miles on the interstate in 30 minutes. It can take anywhere from 30 minutes to a couple of hours, not counting traffic, to travel 25 miles on some of the backroads. How many minutes does it take to drive 16 miles? There are 60 seconds in a minute so 0.4 of 60 is 24.
Three miles is a great aim for distance to cover on a treadmill. If you do 6 mph which is 10 minutes per mile you will spend 30 minutes running. That is a fast jog. However fast you go, 15 to 30 minutes is how long we recommend you spend on a treadmill.How long does it take to travel 305 miles?
If you drive 60 mph, then 5 hours.
- Friends ..! Thus you are traveling the distance of 45 miles in time of 60 minutes, You will travel 1 mile in 1 333 minute or 1.333 minutes per mile. Answer you will travel 1 mile in 1.333 minutes or 1.333 minutes per mile = 1 1/3 minute for each mile…..
The overall distance is about 600 miles.The estimate time it will take is about 11hours. How long would it take to drive 600 miles at 80 mph? 7 and 1/2 hours How long does it take to drive 600...How long does it take to travel 750 miles?
Hypothetically speaking, if you’re traveling at a speed of 60 mph which is equal to 1 mile per minute, it will take you 750 minutes to travel 750 miles ( provided you don’t make any unscheduled stops along the way, and your car is traveling at a constant speed on cruise control ).How long does it take to travel 99 miles?
==> time = distance/ speed. Now we will substitute with given values. Then, the time required for the car to travel 99 miles at 44 mph speed is 2 hours and 15 minutes.How long does mail take to travel 400 miles?
After that, it is handed to the mail carrier who is travelling along that route. The mail worker delivers the letter to the recipient’s letterbox. This entire process takes 1 to 3 days which, when you think about it, is pretty amazing! How Long Does It Take For First Class Mail to Arrive? First-class mail delivery time is usually between 1 and 3 days, regardless of where you are in the United States of America.How long would it take to travel 7 miles?
- The actual time to travel 7 miles if you are traveling 80 MPH where I live would be about 1 hour. You travel about .25 miles before you crash into all the traffic in front of you, then about an hour later the ambulance will have taken you about 6.75 miles on the way to a hospital. Hope you had full coverage insurance.
- Applying the most basic arithmetic, the same sniper bullet will take 4.5 seconds to travel a mile. The said kill shot has beaten the previous sniper record set by British army sniper Craig Harrison from a range of 2,475 meters, or 1.5 miles.
1mi = 1.609344 km = 80 chains = 5280 ft = 1760 yd. 1 Light Second: 1 Light second is equal to 299 792 458 meters (SI unit). Distance light travels in a vacuum in one second....Please share if you found this tool useful:
|30 Miles to Light Seconds = 0.0002||1,000 Miles to Light Seconds = 0.0054|
Light travels 186,000 mile per second. Dividing 3000 by the 186,000 gives you . 016 seconds.How long does it take to travel 1200 miles horse?
I’m an avid motorcycle rider and I was using it to figure out how long it would take to travel 25 miles at an average speed of 100 mph. BQ 2020-10-13 12:59:20. Thx for a good site. Please add Nautical miles to distance. Pierre Crest Apartment at 673 Shatto Place 2020-10-13 10:55:07.How long does it take to travel is 30 miles?
It depends on the speed driven, if 60 mph is the average speed, that would be 1 mile per minute, so 30 miles would take 30 minutes. You might have to travel at 62 or 63 mph, to make an average of 60 mph, due to time spent accelerating and decelerating at the start and destination or traffic encountered.How long would it take to travel 3.8 million miles?
>I’m an avid motorcycle rider and I was using it to figure out how long it would take to travel 25 miles at an average speed of 100 mph. Why don't you just ride at 120 mph, then all you have to do is divide the distance by 2, to work out the number of minutes it will take.How long would it take to travel 5.88 trillion miles?
Since Distance = Rate * Time, the Time it takes depends on howfast you are travelling. The formula would be Time = Distance /Rate. At 1 mile per hour, it would take you 25 trillion hours. At ...How long would it take you to travel 245 miles?
I’m an avid motorcycle rider and I was using it to figure out how long it would take to travel 25 miles at an average speed of 100 mph. BQ 2020-10-13 12:59:20. Thx for a good site. Please add Nautical miles to distance. Pierre Crest Apartment at 673 Shatto Place 2020-10-13 10:55:07.How long will it take mail to travel?
Time: Typically 96% First-Class Mail arrives within one day when it is sent locally. If mail is sent nation wide, it can take up to 3 days. 94% arrives within 3 days.How long does it take a fire to travel 13 miles?
- The fire continues to race westward at an alarming pace, at one point having traveled 13 miles in a span of just 16 hours. Monday and Tuesday evening, 600,000 young hatchery fish were released up to six months early, as it was the only way to give the fish a chance at life in the face of the approaching wildfires.
It depends on the helicopter and how it's being flown. If you have a Black Hawk helicopter and fly 100 miles in a straight line at full throttle, it'll take about half an hour to travel 100 miles. If you have a police helicopter and you creep along because you're looking for a car that ran off the side of a cliff, it's possible you won't go 100 miles all day.
- It takes a horse and carriage an average of 8 to 12 hours to travel 50 miles. At that rate, a horse and carriage can cover 100 to 150 miles in 24 hours, including stops to rest and eat. Horse-drawn vehicles can have either two or four wheels and can be pulled by two to four horses. How long would it take a horse to travel 20 miles?
Each year, thousands of Ruby-throated Hummingbirds fly over the open water of the Gulf of Mexico rather than follow the longer shoreline route. These brave little birds will fly non-stop up to 500 miles to reach U.S. shores. It takes approximately 18-22 hours to complete this amazing solitary flight.How long does it take a train to travel 500 miles?
- If it is measured in some unit per second, the result will be in seconds. Example: If a train can travel 500 miles with an average speed of 50 miles per hour, how long it would take it to complete a 500-mile route? The answer is 500 / 50 = 10 hours.
In other words, if P-waves travel at 4.00 miles per second, and S-waves travel at 2.50 miles per second, and the lag time is 15 seconds, the distance of the earthquake epicenter will be 100 miles. The method of this calculation is shown below. 4.00 miles = 25 sec. 2.50 miles =40 sec.How long does it take light to travel 4 billion miles?
So it takes almost 6 hours to travel that distance. In a vacuum, light travels at 186,282 miles per second. Divide 4 billion (4,000,000,000) by 186,282 and you get 21,473 seconds (to the nearest second) or 5 hours, 57 minutes and 53 seconds. About 6 hours.