Top best answers to the question «How far can a bullet from an ak 47 travel»
The standard bullet, a 7.62x39mm, is highly lethal as it can travel up to 400 meters. The common AK-47 magazine holds 30 rounds and is flat with a curve in it to allow the bullets to feed properly. Other higher-capacity magazines, some holding twice or triple the normal amount, also can be used.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How far can a bullet from an ak 47 travel?» often ask the following questions:
❔ How far do germs from a cough travel?
- Droplets containing germs are released into the air when a person coughs or sneezes. These tiny droplets can travel as far as 6 feet and can spread germs by landing on surfaces or in another person's eyes, nose, or mouth.
❔ How far do yellow jackets travel from nest?
Moreover, how far does a Yellow Jacket travel from its nest? 1 mile . Do yellow jacket nests have two entrances? Observe the nest from a distance to determine exactly where the entrance hole is. The nest may have more than one entrance, but yellow jackets do not create a second escape hatch.
❔ How far from a pond will a pond turtle travel?
A mile from the pond is well within reach of a turtle. Males will travel to different bodies of water in search for females. I do not not know the limits to the distance they can travel unfortunately. Good luck with your search!
❔ How far from afar is lalibela?
Driving non-stop from Lalibela to Addis Ababa. How far is Addis Ababa from Lalibela? Here's the quick answer if you have friends taking shifts as driver so that you can make the entire trip by car without stopping. Nonstop drive: 547 miles or 880 km. Driving time: 13 hours, 22 minutes.
❔ How far is akbuk from aydin?
- Akbuk is 23 km away from Didim centre, and 106 km away from Aydin city centre. Akbuk, which has a natural port, has 11 km of coastline. It is an ideal place for those who search for a unique and tranquil place with its gorgeous nature and beautiful coasts. Akbuk has one of the cleanest air in Turkey and crystal clear waters.
❔ How far will a bald eagle travel from its nest?
Correspondingly, how far does an eagle fly from its nest? Bald Eagles have between 7000 and 7200 feathers. How fast can a Bald Eagle fly? A flying Bald Eagle can reach speeds of about 75 miles (120 km) per hour. When going long distances or just moving around their territory they tend to fly 20–30 miles (30–50 km) an hour.
❔ How far will a bee travel from its hive?
As a rule of thumb the foraging area around a beehive extends for two miles (3.2 km), although bees have been observed foraging twice and three times this distance from the hive.
❔ How far will a fox travel from den?
They have been known to travel 5 to 10 miles from their den . They, like other nocturnal hunters, will quite often travel along train tracks for protection !
❔ How far will shot travel from a shotgun?
Depends on the gauge, load and power level. At least a few hundred yards.
9 other answers
The velocity of a bullet fired from an AK-47 is 715 m/s or 2,346 feet per second. How far can a rifle bullet go? it depends on what size of a bullet you use because some can travel miles
All that said, the longest I’ve seen an AK bullet fly is about 800 meters out of a Yugoslavian AK-47, 16″ barrel, using eastern block surplus ammo, and maximum elevation on the sight. Combined with Adam’s answer below, I’d say that is just about close to the maximum range with no wind.
The bullet can travel up to about 5,000 yards if the barrel is tilted up to about 45 degrees- but with no accuracy. This answer is not correct. I have a lot experience with Ak47 in Soviet army.
This round is most used in AK-47s and their variants.. The average 7.62x39mm bullet is something like a 123 grain that is fired at an average of at 2,350fps The charting below follows the trajectory all the way to 1000 yards in steps of 50 yard increments.
The 7.62×39mm (aka 7.62 Soviet or formerly .30 Russian Short) round is a rimless bottlenecked intermediate cartridge of Soviet origin. The cartridge is widely used due to the worldwide proliferation of Russian SKS and AK-47 pattern rifles, as well as RPD and RPK light machine guns.. Shortly after World War II, the AK-47 was designed, later becoming the world's most widespread military-pattern ...
All AK-47 type rifles can mount a (rarely used) cup-type grenade-launcher that fires standard RGD-5 Soviet hand-grenades. The soup-can shaped launcher is screwed onto the AK-47's muzzle. To fire first, insert a standard RGD-5 hand-grenade into the launcher and then remove the safety pin. Second, insert a special blank cartridge into the rifles ...
The standard bullet, a 7.62x39mm, is highly lethal as it can travel up to 400 meters. The common AK-47 magazine holds 30 rounds and is flat with a curve in it to allow the bullets to feed properly.
The technical properties of Kalashnikov are pretty interesting: the bullet can fly as far as 3 km but the standard shooting distance is 0 - 400 m. The physical impulse from the actual shot is actually not that intense, however, the power of the shot is truly impressive in a shocking kind of way: a very soft move on the trigger releases a flow of destructive energy.
how far would a bullit travel is relative to the gun you are shooting shooting a 22cal as opposed to a 300winchester savage a twenty two short is a little better than a pellet gun where as a 22mag is a killer for a couple hundred meters, and if you fire a 12gauge shot gun with slugs in it you got a lot of lead deadly for a short distace, a bullit can shoot along distance if it has the rifling ...
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «How far can a bullet from an ak 47 travel?» so you can surely find the answer!How fast will a 22 rifle 40 grain bullet travel?
. 22 Long Rifle
|40 gr (2.6 g) solid||1,200 ft/s (370 m/s)||131 ft⋅lbf (178 J)|
|38 gr (2.5 g) copper-plated HP||1,260 ft/s (380 m/s)||134 ft⋅lbf (182 J)|
|32 gr (2.1 g) copper-plated HP||1,430 ft/s (440 m/s)||141 ft⋅lbf (191 J)|
|31 gr (2.0 g) copper-plated RN||1,750 ft/s (530 m/s)||204 ft⋅lbf (277 J)|
- That said, Mk 262 easily fits inside M118LR, which has a theoretical max distance (distance x) of 5,288 meters, which is fairly shy of 4 miles. I believe that Mk 262 is actually closer to 3,800 meters, depending on altitude. "After about 600 yards starts dropping a few feet for every dozen yards the bullet travels".
- "A 9mm bullet travels around 1500 ft/s. It will travel around 2500 yards before it falls." Carter K. Lord. Maximum Range of Ammunition. National Law Enforcement & Corrections Technology Center.
- At 1500yd they are dropping 50" for every ten yards traveled moving at 750fps and have 94ftlb of energy if and its a big if they haven't destabilized already. I read an article a while back of a guy taking 223 to a mile he was I think shooting 85gr or 90gr bullets that didn't destabilize when dropping threw the sound barrier.
- The bullet with credit for being fastest is the Winchester .223 Super Short Magnum; it's reached observed velocities of about 1220 m/sec, 4000 feet/second or 2,700 mph (4400 km/h).
- Honey bees can travel a greater distance in search of nourishment. The majority of foraging, however, occurs within a mile or two of the hive. Because they avoid travel time, the colony can collect more food in less time.