Video answer: How to cook turkey: recipes from butterball
Top best answers to the question «24 lb turkey will feed how many people»
What Size Turkey Should you Buy?
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «24 lb turkey will feed how many people?» often ask the following questions:
❔ How many people will 14 lb turkey feed?
8 to 10 people = 14- to 16-lb. turkey. 12 to 16 people = 16- to 22-lb. turkey.
❔ How many people will 15 lb turkey feed?
- With our handy guide, you'll know exactly how much turkey should you be buying per person and whether that 15-pound bird is big enough or a few extra pounds are needed. As a general rule when buying turkey, plan on 1 pound of turkey per person. This allows approximately 7 cooked ounces of meat per serving.
❔ How many people will a 12 lb turkey feed?
- But if your goal is to have ample leftovers, aim for 1½ pounds per person whatever the turkey's size. For 8 people , buy a 12-pound turkey. For 10 people, buy a 15-pound turkey. For 12 people ...
❔ How many people will a 16 pound turkey feed?
- About half of a turkey's weight is edible meat, so if you buy a 16 pound turkey, it will serve about 8 pounds of meat. Most servings are around 3-4 ounces per person, so each pound of edible meat will serve 4 people. Here is how you would calculate it out: 120 people / 4 people per pound = 30 pounds of edible meat.
❔ How many people will a 22 pound turkey feed?
Most professionals tell you to allow 1-1/2 lbs of turkey per guest. It really depends on the "turkey lovers" at your table. I would go with 2 lbs per guest - left overs are always nice.
❔ How many people will a 25 pound turkey feed?
How to Figure Out How Much Turkey Per Person
|Number of Guests||Turkey Weight–|
❔ How many people will a 2kg turkey crown feed?
- I LOVE having roast turkey leftovers! Allowing for roughly 250g (8.8 oz) per person a 2kg (4.4 lbs) turkey crown will serve 3-5, and a 2.5kg (5.5lbs) crown will feed 6-8. For 8-10 people pick a 2.4 to 2.8 kg (5.29 to 6.17 lbs) crown HOW LONG SHOULD I COOK A TURKEY CROWN? The first thing to do is make a note of your turkey’s weight.
❔ How many people will a 3 pound turkey breast feed?
- How many will a 3lb turkey breast feed? One (three-pound) half-breast will feed two to four people. A whole (six – to seven -pound) turkey breast (two breasts, still joined at the breast bone) will feed six to eight people. How long does it take to cook a Butterball boneless turkey breast?
❔ How many people will a 30 pound turkey feed?
12 to 16 people = 16- to 22-lb. turkey. 18 to 20 people = 27- to 30-lb. turkey.
Video answer: How to cook a juicy turkey breast in the oven - thanksgiving for two
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «24 lb turkey will feed how many people?» so you can surely find the answer!How many people will a 4lb turkey feed?
- How many will a 4 lb turkey breast feed? If you opt for boneless turkey breast, you should plan on about 3/4 pound per person. For a bone-in cut, go for the aforementioned 1-1/4 pounds for each person–rounding it up to 1-1/2 pounds if you’re planning on plenty of leftovers. How many does a pound of boneless turkey breast serve?
- A four- to five-pound turkey breast will feed six to eight people, it's a cinch to carve, and it's perfect for making sandwiches the next day. You can roast a turkey breast in about an hour, as compared with up to five hours for a whole turkey.
- One (three-pound) half-breast will feed two to four people. A whole (six- to seven-pound) turkey breast (two breasts, still joined at the breast bone) will feed six to eight people. This method here will work for either amount of meat.
- – An 8-9 lb. bone-in turkey breast will serve 8-10 people. – A 6-7 lb. bone-in turkey breast will serve 6-8 people. Please keep this in mind and adjust for your size party.
- Smaller family gatherings are the perfect reason to serve a moist and delicious Honey Baked Turkey Breast. Unlike our larger whole turkey preparations, this all-white breast is ideal when serving from six to eight guests, and can even make a great house-warming gift.
Video answer: Oven roasted turkey breastHow many people will a pound of turkey feed?
- No. of people: Turkey Size: 2-4 8-12 lbs 5-7 12-16lbs 8-10 …. One pound of turkey should be cooked for each person eating. A turkey to feed three people will be a bird that is 10 pounds or less. It might be more economical when buying turkey for three people to just buy parts of the turkey.