Video answer: How long to cook a turkey at 350
Top best answers to the question «22 pound turkey at 325 how long»
325°F for 4¾ to 5 hours.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «22 pound turkey at 325 how long?» often ask the following questions:
❔ 18 pound turkey how long?
- Wilcher: A 10- to 18-pound turkey that has no stuffing should take three to 3 1/2 hours to cook while a 20- to 24-pound turkey should take four to 4 1/2 hours. If you have stuffing inside, add 45 to 60 minutes more of cooking time. Basting is also unnecessary. Every time you open the oven door to baste, you are slowing the cooking process.
❔ How long do i cook a 10 pound turkey at 325 degrees?
350°F for 2¾ to 3 hours. 325°F for 3 to 3¾ hours.
❔ How long do you cook a stuffed turkey per pound at 325 degrees?
Now how long do you cook a stuffed turkey per pound? In a 325°F oven, here's a rough guide for how long to cook a stuffed turkey from the pros at foodsafety.gov. These stuffed turkey cooking times have been tested and proven to work well by our Test Kitchen team: For 10- to 12-pound turkey, roast 3¼ hours to 3½ hours.
❔ How long do you cook a stuffed turkey per pound at 325?
A stuffed turkey takes longer to cook than an unstuffed turkey. Assuming you are roasting your turkey in a 325°F oven, plan on 15 to 17 minutes of cooking time for each pound of an unstuffed turkey. Plan on 20 to 22 minutes per pound for a stuffed turkey.
❔ How long does it take to cook a 22 pound turkey at 325 degrees?
Expect it to take 4.5 to 5 hours to cook a 21.5-pound turkey at 325 degrees Fahrenheit — if your turkey is unstuffed. If it's full of your favorite stuffing, add at least 15 minutes to the total cooking time.
❔ How long does it take to cook a 22 pound turkey at 325?
If your turkey weighs 21 to 22 pounds, roast it at:
325°F for 4¾ to 5 hours.
❔ How long does it take to cook a 24-pound turkey at 325 degrees?
For one 18- to 20-pound turkey, roast at 325°F for 4¼ to 4½ hours. For one 20- to 24-pound turkey, roast at 325°F for 4½ to 5 hours.
❔ How long does it take to smoke a 12 pound turkey at 325?
How Long to Smoke a Turkey? It takes approximately 12 minutes per pound at 325° F to fully cook the turkey.
❔ How long roast turkey at 325?
Do you cook a Turkey at 325 or 350?
- Roast in a 325° or 350° (depending on size of bird; see below) oven until thermometer registers 160°. If turkey is unstuffed, tip slightly to drain juices from body cavity into pan. Transfer turkey to a platter. Let stand in a warm place, uncovered, for 15 to 30 minutes, then carve.
Video answer: How long does it take to cook a 20 lb turkey?
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «22 pound turkey at 325 how long?» so you can surely find the answer!How long to bake stuffed turkey at 325?
How long do you cook an unstuffed Turkey?
- But generally, you will want to cook an unstuffed turkey for about 15 minutes per pound, at 325 degrees. For an 18-pounder, about four and a half hours would do the trick. Roasting a stuffed bird will lengthen the cooking time.
How long do I slow cook turkey legs?
- Wash the turkey legs, and shake off excess moisture. Sprinkle each turkey leg with about 1/2 teaspoon of poultry seasoning, salt, and black pepper to taste. Place the wrapped turkey legs into a slow cooker with no liquids or other ingredients. Set the cooker to Low, and cook until the meat is very tender, 7 to 8 hours.
If your turkey weighs 15 to 16 pounds, roast it at:
- 425°F for 3 to 3¼ hours.
- 400°F for 3¼ to 3½ hours.
- 350°F for 3½ to 3¾ hours.
- 325°F for 3¾ to 4 hours.
- If your turkey weighs 15 to 16 pounds, roast it at: 425°F for 3 to 3¼ hours 400°F for 3¼ to 3½ hours 350°F for 3½ to 3¾ hours 325°F for 3¾ to 4 hours
How long do you cook a 12 lb Turkey?
- The general rule for cooking a turkey is 20 minutes per pound, but that can vary depending on whether or not your turkey recipe calls for a stuffed or unstuffed bird. Use this handy chart to determine approximately how long to cook it, whether stuffed or unstuffed.
Video answer: How to roast a thanksgiving turkey (back to basics)How long to roast a turkey at 325?
How Long to Roast a Turkey
- For one 8- to 12-pound turkey, roast at 325°F for 2¾ to 3 hours.
- For one 12- to 14-pound turkey, roast at 325°F for 3 to 3¾ hours.
- For one 14- to 18-pound turkey, roast at 325°F for 3¾ to 4¼ hours.
- For one 18- to 20-pound turkey, roast at 325°F for 4¼ to 4½ hours.